Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How I Started

You have probably heard of the new money making opportunity called Affiliate Junktion. They promise that with their program you will make $150/day within the first 30 days. So far, nothing else then all the other hyped money making machines you find online I thought. But now comes the amazing part : they even guarantee that you will make this $150/day.

How do they guarantee $150/day ?
If you follow their step by step guidance and if you still not make $150/day within 30 days, they will pay you this $150/day for the next 90 days.

Since I was very sceptical about such an incredible offer I even read all the fine print on their site (which you can read if you subscribe for free to have more information about the program), and indeed their guarantee is clearly stated in the Terms & Conditions.

All they ask is a fair effort to promote their program, and they even provide you with all the tools to do so.



Since everything is free I decided to have a go at it.
And guess what … after I set up my website (which took a bit longer than expected, but this had nothing to do with them) and launched my very first Google Ad campaign ever (with the free voucher you receive when you subscribe to their free program) I had already made $18 in the first few hours and only spent $3,58 in clicks. Together with the $75 welcome bonus, I’m already at $93 in a few hours … and this for my very first affiliate program ever. I think I like it :-)

If you want to give it a try yourself you can read even more about it at their website or you skip that part and subscribe directly for free and receive all the necessary information (and support me a little bit :-)).

Hope this was useful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND DO WITH YOUR AWESOME IDEAS CAN ENHANCE THE INFORMATIONS